Other updates this month include:
- Coordinators Marlene Santos and Orla Smith at St. Michael’s hospital have done a great job with enrolment this month with 3 patients enrolled – they are tied with our site in Prague for the highest number of enrolments this month (the first for a Canadian site!)
- Coordinators Nicole Marinoff and Jane Wang overcame issues with their waveform capture software to enrol their first 2 patients at Sunnybrook!
- Coordinator Lori Hand at Hamilton has officially passed the 20 patient mark!
- Coordinator Josie Campisi at the Montreal General has enrolled her first patient since starting with the study
- The study team at our London site has been asking families to add EEG and trans-cranial doppler measurements during withdrawal of life sustaining therapies – so far they have added EEGs to 5 patients, 3 of which have also had dopplers
- The DePPaRT central team is busy writing a proposal for a 2016 CIHR meeting grant to bring together our international collaborators
A more detailed breakdown of our enrolment numbers is available on our study progress page.